Foscam is one of the most comprehensive manufacturers of IP cameras in the world. The company supplies indoor cameras and outdoor cameras in all forms and extents. You can install simple security cameras on a cabinet or table to waterproof cameras you can mount outdoors on a wall. Foscam camera outdoor advanced software lets you save all your views on the NAS. Foscam has easily been installed in 1 of 2 ways: a simple installation through an app or advanced through your browser. If you are in search of a foscam FTP recording setup, then click here.
The essential requirement for foscam best CCTV setup
● A Foscam IP camera
● Foscam installation software
● A router
● A network cable
● A laptop or desktop
● A free socket
● Do you have a Wi-Fi IP camera?
Foscam Setup Wizard:
Step 1: Connect the Foscam IP Camera First.
To install the Foscam IP Camera, you must first connect it. This is done as follows:
● Take the IP camera power cable and the network cable.
● Plug the power cable into the socket.
● Plug the other end into the IP camera power input.
● Connect one end of the network cable to the foscam camera for indoor.
● Connect the opposite end to your router.
Step 2: Access the Foscam IP Camera.
The installation of the software has been concluded, but we are not yet fully functioning. Now, the time has come to prepare an IP camera for use. Heed the actions below:
● Open the software.
● The software will automatically scan for Foscam IP cameras within the network. Double-click on the detected IP camera. It can be identified from the IP camera’s name.
● You will be automatically redirected to the Camera configuration page.
● In the new tab, you are asked if you want to install a plug-in. Do that; This is required to view images created by the Foscam IP camera.
● Restart the web browser after fixing the plug-in.
Step 3: Configure the Camera.
The plug-in ensures that the interface of the IP camera works correctly and that you can view images. Now we are going for the Foscam IP camera configuration, so you can start using it.
Follow the step-by-step plan below:
●After restarting the browser, you will be taken to the login page of the IP camera. If your browser has skipped it, you can reaccess it by opening the Foscam software from step 1 and double-clicking on the camera. Now you can log in.
● In the user panel, enter ‘admin’ in small letters.
● Leave ‘password’ blank.
Click on ‘Login.’ Now, you are going to create new login details. Please choose a username and password and enter them. Click on ‘Change.’ Your account is now being created. Grab these details, and you will need them to locate the IP camera.
You can view the ‘Foscam IP camera setup Wizard’ in front of your screen. This will take you through several steps:
Setup Wizard Process:
● Select your country and click ‘Next.’
● Name your IP camera, and click ‘Next.’
● Select the time zone. If you need the IP camera to consider daylight savings, check that option and configure it. Click Next’.
● The IP camera’s main page will appear automatically.
The Foscam IP Camera setup has been complete. You can adjust other settings if you wish.