At Foscam Tech Support, we provide you with the best technical support services to help make your experience with our Foscam cameras better. If you are feeling stuck or don’t know what to do when your camera has a technical issue feel free to contact us on our Foscam Helpline Number. Our services are available to you 24/7. We have all the solutions for your security concerns. You can contact us via e-mail or calls.
Other ways you can find our help is by going through our website where you can find our Foscam Tech Support column. You can post a question in the Foscam community, interact with other users, and even we will be responding to your query with the solution. We encourage our users to build a community and help each other out so that we all can have made much better use of our web page and have a better user experience with our Foscam security cameras. You can also go through the questions that others users have posted.
Common Foscam Camera Problems we can assist you with-
We provide assistance to any problem that you might have related to the Foscam camera. A walkthrough of the solutions to some common Foscam problems are addressed below, follow and you might not even need to contact the Foscam tech support number:
At Foscam Tech support, our professional and trained technical staff will help guide you through the entire Foscam Camera Setup process.
You can reach out to us if you need help with setting up a Foscam camera, whatever the model may be our technical guide will assist you in the process while you complete the setup.
Whether you need help in setting up the camera, accessing the camera, configuring it, or all of the above, a member from our support team will patiently guide you through the process or you can follow these steps:
For a Foscam Camera Setup you need to perform the following steps:
- Add the Foscam wizard and get your FTP credentials
- Find the current IP camera address with the help of a Foscam IP utility
- Update the FTP settings; change the username, password, and IP of the camera
- Check whether the recording is working or not.
Foscam app allows users to monitor their cameras from any part of the world. You can use your Foscam app to listen or talk through the camera, record live and get an alert on your phone.
You can download the app for free on both IOS and android devices. Our Foscam tech support team member can guide you and explain to you more features and uses of the apps.
Follow these Steps for Foscam Setup:
- Connect the camera to a power source
- Connect to the network cable of your router
- Attach the other end of the network cable to the camera’s network port (if you have a Wi-Fi connection, you do not need to establish a connection to the router. You can directly connect the camera to the Wi-Fi)
You can also setup the camera using your mobile device. Just download the Foscam app and you are all set to begin with the setup process. Start with the following steps:
- Create an account on the Foscam app
- Open the QR code option of the app and scan the QR code provided at the back of the camera
- Once the camera reads the QR code it will guide you through the camera registration process
- Follow the steps and you are done
If you are using a PC or a laptop and then open the MyFoscam site on your web browser (it does not support the Microsoft edge for windows 10) > register your details and create an account on it > you will be guided to a 3-step process complete it and you are done.
The reset process is simple. All you need to do is press the reset button for around 30 seconds and release it when you hear a voice from the camera announce the reset. However, there are different models with different settings and different reasons as to why you need to perform a Foscam Camera Reset. You can contact us on our Foscam Tech Support Number if you have any queries about the Reset Foscam process.
Restarting a Foscam camera is an easy task that you can do on your own. Follow these simple steps-
- Locate the reset button on the camera (it is at the back of the camera for most models. If you can’t find it on the back then check the side)
- Press the reset button for a few minutes, till a voice announces the reset is successful
- After the voice message on the camera, release the button and give the camera a few seconds to finish processing and complete the restart process.
Follow these steps to connect the camera to a wireless router:
- Obtain the IP address of the camera using an IP search tool
- Open a web browser on your camera
- Enter the IP address of the camera on the address bar and login to the camera
- To configure wireless network settings, navigate to settings > network > wireless settings
- Click on scan and wait for the networks to be displayed
- Select the SSID code of your network
- Enter the password for your network and click “save”
- The camera will reboot for about 45 seconds
- Unplug the cable and wait a few minutes for the setup to be completed
Foscam Indoor Camera Troubleshooting Services-
Our indoor camera is one of the bestselling surveillance cameras in the market. It is popular because of both its features and service. The camera is exceptional and the number of purchases and their feedbacks speaks for it. But the other best thing about the camera is our support service. We can assist you with any problem you have with using this great camera right from the point of Foscam setup of the camera. Feel free to reach out to us so you get to enjoy all the brilliant features and services our indoor camera has to offer.
Here’s how we can assist you with your indoor camera:
- We can help you with all the issues related to the camera whether it is related to an online connectivity issue or an offline issue.
- If you have a problem where your Foscam camera shows video recording errors we can help you with solving those as well.
- We can help you assist with any physical damages, it could either be replaced or a technician can be sent over to fix it.
- All kinds of software problems will be assisted to you by our technical support team.
The Foscam outdoor cameras are available in a huge variety and you can select a model according to the features that best suit your needs. For outdoor camera Foscam troubleshooting, you can rely on our support services. We provide help with:
- Your video recording concerns
- Help in fixing physical damage or replacing the camera
- Your camera signal issue which is a software issue
- Fixing night vision errors, as many of the outdoor cameras come with a night vision feature to help you capture recording at night or when it gets dark. We can assist you in enabling this feature or help you fix it if you have any trouble with using your camera at night when the night vision mode does not work well.
- If you have concerns with not being able to use the camera remotely that could be due to a technical error and you need not worry about it. If you have this issue contact “Foscam camera support” and we will be more than happy to assist you.
CONTACT US ON:
Here’s how you can reach out to us when you require our assistance-
You can give us a call on our Foscam Tech Support Number +1-530-455-9293. Our operator will help you with your problem over the phone call. Our helpline is available to you all the days of the week and at all the hours of the day. You can also book a technician
E-mail us for Foscam Tech Support-
You can send us an email at support@Foscam-support.com and we will get back to you with the solution. Make sure you describe your problem in detail so that we can send you accurate suggestions.
Visit Foscam website-
We have a lot of articles on our blog that you can check out to find a solution to your problem. We also have a support page dedicated to helping you figure out any issue that you might have about your camera. You can either visit our FAQ section to find out solutions for the most common problems or you can search for a specific topic on our search bar that will take you to the page with the appropriate solution.
We hope to provide you with the best service and give you the ultimate user experience.