Contact us for Reset Foscam IP Camera Issues
If you are here for the accurate step by step guidance on ‘how to reset foscam camera?’ Often an end-user may encounter a situation when the password is forgotten for a specific camera or let’s say that it needs to reset the settings and start from the beginning.To reset the focus camera, find the reset button and hold it for around 30 seconds. Also for reset foscam camera password you can click here.
After the hard reset foscam camera process completes, the camera will restart itself, and the factory settings will be re-established. Some models require a time limit of only 10–15 seconds.
Simple reset step in IP Camera:
Find the reset switch and press it for 10 seconds.
Depending on the foscam camera surveillance wireless model, you will now hear a voice telling you that the camera has been successfully reset.
(If you did not hear anything?)
Touch the button for 5 seconds, then release it. The IP camera has now been reset.
Reset Button in Foscam IP Cameras
1. The reset button on the Foscam indoor PT camera is located either in a small hole under the camera or on the body’s side. Use the end of a paperclip to press the button.
2. The reset button on the Foscam indoor cube camera is located behind the unit.
3. In the Foscam indoor dome camera, the reset button is located on the tail cable emanating from the camera’s rear.
4. The reset button on the Foscam outdoor bullet-style camera is located on the tail cable protruding from the camera’s rear.
5. The reset button on the Foscam outdoor PTZ (pan-tilt) cameras is located on the tail cable protruding from the camera’s rear.
6. The reset button on the Foscam Fosbaby series of cameras is located on the camera body.
For more information on foscam best ctv camera set call us right now or visit the official site by Clicking here!!